- Regular attendance is a must.
- In case of acute emergency or sickness, written request for leave has to be made.
- Any student who keeps himself/herself absent for 10 consecutive classes without written and prior permission is liable to be dropped from the course. However in such cases no fee will be refunded.
Evaluation & Certification
- Evaluation will be based on internal assessments, projects and examination.
- Students will be required to pay examination fee of Rs, 250/-.
- Successful students will be given certificate jointly signed by representatives of Jadavpur University, Impact Centre and Brainware.
- Unsuccessful students will be allowed to take one re-test within 30 days from the date of publication of the results, for a re-test fee of 250/-.
- If a student is unable to pass in the second attempt, he/she will be given an attendance certificate.
Students, who want to take admission in Module II directly, will have to appear for a free test covering topics of Module I and secure a minimum of 65% marks to be deemed eligible for admission.